Monday, May 18, 2015

May 24 and Updates

Game on! We will be playing ball this Sunday at a special earlier time of 6:00 p.m. Please show up a little early to help set up if you can.

Shout out to Jamil and his wife, Michelle, on the birth of their new child, JJ.  

Just an update: two weeks ago I suffered a significant ankle injury.  A visit to my sports physician revealed that although not broken, I have several stressed and strained areas as well as a grade 3 bone bruise. I am in a bit of constant discomfort.  I will begin some physical therapy this week on my road to recovery.  But, obviously, I will not be ballin' anytime soon.  My goal is to get healthy and strong enough to participate in a major cycling ride in July as well as prepare myself for our backpacking trip abroad in France in August/September.  So although I may put myself on the shelf for playing basketball this summer, I will still organize a weekly run as often as I can. -Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment