Tuesday, April 24, 2018

A Year Later

Well, I'm not sure who will read this but just in case I thought I would make an update again. I made the move to Cary and finally sold my house in Huntersville. I'm currently playing basketball in a league up here with some guys that used to play back at WCC with us and with my son, Eric and a couple guys from Campbell. I haven't been back to Concord, Huntersville, or Charlotte but once in the past year. I have talked with Charlie several times and he still has a desire to resurrect Sunday night basketball but it's hard to get all the right people in all the right places to make it all happen. Maybe one day. If I could ever get all the things to line up right, I would love to get a reunion run together back at church (if they'd let us....I imagine they might). I'd love to get down there to play ball and see all our old crew.  I'll send out mass texts if that might ever comes to pass. As always, feel free to hit me up.  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment