Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June 7 - New start time

Okay! We will be playing ball this week at 6:00 p.m.  This will be our new start time for this summer.  It helps to let me know if you are playing.  If for some reason I get a lot of guys who tell me they can't play, I may cancel.  And that announcement probably won't come until Sunday afternoon so always check back here for our playing status.  Also, if you have time and are willing, please come a little bit before six to help me set up. Thanks.

Most of you know I seriously injured my ankle and have not been playing.  I am currently receiving physical therapy and have no timetable to resume playing.  It's hard for me to organize this event weekly and not participate but I owe a lot to my faithful friends who play weekly so I will do what I can to keep this going.  -Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment